Nov 30, 2011
It is the flu season. If you have not taken a flu shot yet, better go and get one. But if you don't feel like it, it is up to you. It is best to have some shield against flu you know.
Nov 29, 2011
|These gifts are ready to send.|
Nov 27, 2011
Nov 25, 2011
Nov 24, 2011
Nov 23, 2011
Nov 21, 2011
Nov 19, 2011
Weekends are very important to me. These are the days I call 'family get-together days'. My husband is a home body but he takes us to places where we can relax and enjoy the scenery. If we do not have plans for that, we just stay at home and enjoy watching television while our little angel is happily playing in the living room. We would like to be entertained when watching television. Sometimes we watch comedy shows like stand-up comedy. If there is nothing on tv, we looked for funny videos online. My husband and I really have a good laugh at that.
There's videos presented by American Family Insurance that we have liked watching recently. Stand Up For Family are funny videos which concept is related to families. And stand-up comedians share hilarious experiences to the viewers. The video I liked better was from Mark Veira because he talked about his funny experiences with his family. I like the topic about nosey relatives. I can relate to that because that happened to me before. My husband laughed at those stories. AmFam did a good job presenting comedy videos that a family could enjoy. People can relate to the stories. It is true that we have funny moments with our family and, to me, those are precious moments.
Nov 16, 2011
Nov 15, 2011
Nov 12, 2011
|Lake view from US 380|
- Continue all restrictions under Stage 1 and Stage 2.
- Avoid hosing off paved areas, building, or windows.
- Avoid operation of ornamental fountains, if they use metered water.
- Avoid, washing or rinsing of vehicles with a water hose.
- Avoid wasteful water usage such as "runoff", "water leaks", and "flushing of gutters or ditches.
- Avoid planting any new trees or other planting, since they require large amounts of water for good root growth.
- Existing swimming pools may not be drained and refilled except to replace normal water loss due to evaporation.
- Foundations may be watered by a handheld hose or soaker hose.