Pages

May 31, 2009

High Class Quality Cars

We have been shopping for a car for months here in Fort Worth but nothing seems to be reasonable enough to buy. The car we were looking is for me.

My honey browsed the Internet for a couple of interesting cars. The Chevrolet Impala 2009 has 6.6 overall rating on it. Though it is a current model, he is not impressed with it. The Chevy Camaro is too sporty for me. It is more suitable for people who have active and sporty lifestyle. The Cadillac, on the other hand, has the style I like. But the pricing? I do not think I can afford it :) Anyway, my honey likes to check on high class brand cars. He was checking on a Lamborghini. He asked me if I would like to have a car like that. "That would be wonderful", I answered. Having an 8.8 overall rating on it, that is a catch. How much? Take a look and you will know.


1 comment:

madz said...

Wow, you'll be having your own car? I think I won't have my own. I'm so afraid to drive, ha ha