Pages

Sep 21, 2010

Visiting Turkey

Two years ago I took one of the absolute best trips. My boyfriend and I decided to go to Turkey for two weeks after watching a special about Istanbul on our DirecTV. I would have never even thought to visit this country, but I am so glad that we did. It was one of the best two weeks of my life and I loved everything that we did while we were there. The country had so much to offer. From the beautiful beaches to the amazing cities, each day we were surprised and excited to find something new.
We spent most of our time in and around Istanbul while we were there. We visited some amazing museums, ate wonderful food and visited beautiful mosque. By far my favorite thing about Istanbul was all of the history that the city has. There were so many beautiful old buildings that all had an amazing history and story behind them. The architecture in the city was much more than I had ever expected. Since I didn't know much about Turkey, I was blown away by the beautiful sky line of the city and all of the amazing shops and homes.
Content by Mitch Osborne


No comments: