Pages

Oct 30, 2012

Took A Long Time Shopping

Tomorrow's Halloween and I just bought some candies today.  I don't have real pumpkins for decoration or anything but I have home decor and a center piece.  There are small scarecrows that I bought from Walmart but my little cousin took them home the other day when she came over for the visit for play a play time with my darling daughter.

It took me a long time shopping for a Halloween costume.  Actually, I spent about a couple of months looking for a costume for my darling daughter.  It wasn't easy because I had to see what's cute and cheap Halloween costume for toddlers.  Gladly, the costume that I have been watching for some time now was sold at Walmart and I got one for $7.95.  Not bad for a one-time wear huh?

So we're ready for the kids' Trick or Treat tomorrow.  There are lots of treats to give to every child who knocks at the door.


No comments: