Pages

Mar 30, 2013

Weekend Snapshot: New Cookware Set For 5th Anniversary


My honey's company congratulated him for reaching 5th anniversary on the job.  So as an appreciation for his hard work, the company gave him a reward as part of their reward program.  My honey let me pick what item we'd like to have.  After a deep and serious thoughts, I picked to get the cookware.

The 10-piece cookware arrived today and I am very pleased.  They are beautiful.  With stainless steel material, I am pretty sure these will last for years.  We have a new cookware set.  Yay!




9 comments:

Healy Harpster said...

Those cookware is beautiful. I bet you will be cooking more with those 10 set! :)

Trendy Cyndie said...

What a nice gift! Now, make him cook for you

MikiHope said...

That is a nice gift to have received! Use the cookware well!!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Oh that is so nice to be able to get rewarded for the services you are doing for the company, good choice mare.

Anonymous said...

I am jealous, you husband must work for a great company, so glad to hear they appreciate their employees. My last job reminded us daily that 20 people would love our job if we did not like what they did.

Becca Wilson said...

So jealous! I need a new set of pans badly.

Nova said...

isn't that awesome...companies should do that in order to appreciate the hard work of their employees, if they reach such certain years at least give them something awesome like this one...some companies sucks and greedy!!!

Mommy Evolution said...

Sweet. Have fun cooking with those new pots.

Melinda Dunne said...

I would love to have that cookware. It is awesome that your husband has such a great employer.