Pages

Apr 6, 2013

My Friend's New House

Our family visited friends in Fort Worth today.  After an enjoyable ride on the train at Trinity Park and fun at the Zoo, we head on for a get-together dinner at my girl friend's house.  She and her husband bought a new house in town and we saw it for the first time.  I was very happy to see my friends again.  

It's a two-storey house with five bedrooms.  Yes it is huge and beautiful!  Her father-in-law already moved here in Texas and is living with them now.  Because of his age, the couple had a stairlift installed on the stairs.  It's a very helpful equipment for elderly especially for those with disabilities.  

It was really nice to see my darling daughter loves being with the girls.  They missed her.  :)  They went up and down the stairs.  She even rode the stairlift and wanted to go some more.  Hahaha!


3 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

I was imagining the children play up and down the stairlift installed on the stairs!


Cheers!

Marms @ Mom and Kids Blog said...

Hi my dear friend, Yah. The girls were exhausted. :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

Sounds like a fun get together.