Pages

Jun 8, 2008

Free Paper

It's Saturday. As usual, Steve and I drove out of town for a weekend visit to our house for sale in Nevada. We stopped by at Denny's for breakfast. I saw a free reading material and I decided to get one since it's about one and a half hour drive to the house. I don't want to get bored and sleepy inside the Chevrolet Silverado truck. Besides, eating a heavy breakfast makes us sleepy.
Anyways, the free paper I got is called the Coffee News. I found out that this single-sheet reading material is the large publication worldwide. Distributions are done every week here in Forth Worth. It contains news articles, upcoming events (in the city), and ads that are printed in a 11x17 sheet of paper (front and back), and it has new editions weekly. In fact, it has horoscope and humor section too!
I looked up in the horoscope section and here's the read:
Libra - "You really put your heart and efforts into helping others now. A generous spirit is brougth forth in you, nurturing to your close relationships." (for Steve)
Aquarius - "This is a very good time to go to the theater or social gathering. You will want to see beautiful things and exchange pleasantries with others." (for me)
Well, Steve's horoscope is kind of right somehow. He has been busy with work this week and comes home late. Mine? Amazing! I am invited and decided to go to a Pool Party in the afternoon.
Horoscope Source, Fort Worth-Cityview Edition
Vol. 2, No. 22 for June 9, 2008

No comments: