Pages

Jun 21, 2008

Tag: Beauty Secret

The tag is from one blogger in my roll. And I am sharing here too.

  • My Foundation: Ultimate Cover Girl
  • My Mascara: Revlon
  • My Blush: Cover Girl Blush
  • My Day Cream: Olay
  • My Lipstick: Avon
  • My Essential Beauty Product: Olay
  • My favorite Make-up product: Cover Girl, Avon
  • My Perfume: Estee Lauder, Lacoste, Dream Angel's Heavenly by VS, Bulgari
  • My Nails: I prefer it to be colorless
  • My Feet: Bath & Body Works Spa
  • My hands: Bath & Body Works Lotion
  • Women I admire for their beauty: Marilyn Monroe, Brooke Shields, Nicole Kidman, Dina Bonnevie
  • Women with the best Sense of Style: Madonna, Gwen Stefani, Heidi Klum
  • My ultimate dream: Regular vacations and have a happy family
  • My Favorite Fashion Publication: Brides magazine, Glamour
Now I am passing this tag to all the bloggers in my Blog Roll.

No comments: