Pages

Jun 13, 2010

Weekend Snapshot: Stress Reliever Hobby

I got home from work tired. My feet hurt and I feel kinda sad. So I thought of something to do to relieve the stress and sad feeling. I thought of singing videoke-my favorite stress relieving hobby. I haven't sang for a while. The videoke CDs I bought from our vacation in the Philippines are waiting to be played. 'Didn't do much of the high tones because I was gasping for air whenever I tried reaching high notes. But I usually do.

See my baby bump? I am 14 weeks today :)

4 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

My sweet friend,

You are very good in the picture and I think you need to lift your mood. I think some women when are pregnant they feel better or worse during pregnancy. I felt good in the first eight months after it was really tiring. Yes you should sing, try reading a book with your legs up. One day you will miss the time of pregnant.

Cheers my dear.

MinnieRunner said...

I also love singing. I guess we Filipinos really do.

Tey said...

Ilang months na ang tumy mo?
Raptured Dreams, Mineral Makeup for Sensitive, Oily and Acne Prone Skin, Natural Soap Making Supplies

Mhar's Display said...

@ Sissym, thank you so much for your advice. I really appreciate it.

@ Minnie, I agree. This is our favorite past time :)

@ Tey, four months na ang tiyan ko ngayon.

Marms