Pages

Feb 21, 2011

Decorating Our Home


I have been thinking about this few weeks after we get back to the house-to work on decorating our home. A huge painting job needs to be done. But my honey will be in-charge with that. My plan is to make the bathroom pretty. I would like to put an ornamental plant. And it would look nice on a stainless steel polished plant stand. The kitchen area needs some organizing for sure.

I also want the living room to look interesting. There are a couple of things needing replacement. The fireplace is clean but it would look better with the blomus stainless steel fireplace accessories. Stainless steel is easy to clean. So if we use the fireplace, it wouldn't be difficult for us to cleanse the stainless steel fireplace accessories.

On the other hand, the outside of the house needs beautification too. The bushes are due for a good trim. The flower garden is waiting for new shrubs. And we might want to put a new stainless steel mailbox at the driveway.

Lots of things to do. Honestly, I have no idea when to start.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: