Pages

Sep 10, 2011

Beginnings Of Vintage Shopping

Guest post written by Alicia Sloope


You could call me a beginning vintage shopper. I've always admired people that go vintage shopping and wished that I could pull off all the looks that they do. Well now I'm really making an effort to do just that. I'm kind of learning as I go, though.

I've been using my direct tv internet to look up different tips for vintage shopping, like looking at the piece of clothing from all angles to make sure that you don't see any problems with the garment. I learned that trick from one of my favorite fashion bloggers.

I scouted out this really huge vintage store a few towns over from mine and found a couple of cute dresses there. The best part I like about shopping vintage is that I have something that's so unique for the times. I really hate it when I go somewhere and I see that I'm wearing the same thing as somebody else. Plus, it's fun to think about all the people who may have worn that stuff before you and their life stories.

2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Dear friend, about my last post:

Have you ever wondered how this new world is magical? I talk about the possibility to appreciate and admire people who we may never see up close. However, I dream that one day I'll realize a wish: I will travel and give a hug to everyone who contributed to my days are happier. I hope that I can do this. So your daughter is going to be higher and this will be good because she'll be able to remember me too.

kisses

Mhar's Display said...

Hi my dear friend, I will be looking forward to meeting you. The friendship you shared with me is a gift that is worth to be treasured.

marms