Pages

Dec 27, 2012

My Mom Needs A New Refrigerator

My mom and me at the apartment.  Taken during our vacation in the Philippines.

This is me and my mom at the apartment that they are renting right now.  It is a two-storey apartment with two bedrooms and one bath.  The size of the place is not that big.  Every section of is is very small.  But I am happy that my parents found a place to move in after that unpleasant incident two years ago.

In the photo, I was frying pork chops for lunch.  If you have noticed, the meat is big.  The cut was like an inch thick!  There's no exhaust fan in the kitchen so the smoke from the cooking was all over the house.  My mom said that it goes away quickly with the help of the breeze from the outside.  I saw that the refrigerator has spots of rust around it.  It looks really nasty and dirty.  My mom needs a new refrigerator.  Any sponsor?


1 comment:

Carmel said...

Being with parents after away sometimes is really a pleasure. For sure you have bought a new fridge for your mom already. :)