Pages

Nov 7, 2013

I Wish To Have A Garden Full Of Roses

Hello!  I hope you are doing well today.  We just came home from a visit to my MIL and FIL.  My darling daughter and I had a great time, as always.  DD enjoys being with her grandparents.  And she likes it when she spends the night with them and sleep in Na-na's guest room.

We visited our favorite attraction the Rose Garden in Tyler.  I forgot that the Rose Festival is held in October and I missed it.  The roses are in full blooms.  My little one couldn't get enough exploring.  She liked watching the fountain so much that she won't go anywhere else.  We also visited the area where my husband and I got married-the pavilion.  When we were at the Garden, I was imagining my own garden at home has full of different kids of roses.  Oh how fragrant my house would be.

Anyway, we finished our tour in town with a big lunch at Popeye's. 

No comments: