Pages

Nov 30, 2013

Party Dresses For The Holidays

Oh dear!  It's the Holidays again.  I bet you all are getting busy decorating and putting up your Christmas trees.  Or, maybe you have done it already. :)  But you haven't done any decorating for the Holidays yet, well, better start now before you get swamped with party invitations.

Speaking of party invitations, my circle of friends have organized a Christmas party to be held next weekend.  I am excited because this is the first time I will be attending my friends' Christmas party.  Now I am shopping for a party dress and shoes to wear.  Stores have been very packed and crowded on Black Friday so I am just doing my shopping for cheap evening dresses online.  

www.dressfirst.com
What I was thinking to wear is this cute lovely A-Line/Princess V-Neck short dress.  I found this evening dress as I was browsing Fall collection of evening dresses 2013 on www.dressfirst.com.  I am not a tall lady so this style and length is just right.  I think it's so cute to wear to the Christmas Party.  I love it!  This comes in different colors too.  I am falling in love with this simple sexy elegant red dress.  It is also an A-Line/Princess V-Neck style, but a floor-length dress.  I bet my curvacious friend will drool on this one. :D
Now I know what style of dress I want, so better shop and buy the perfect shoes, too.

Don't wait until the last minute before you buy the perfect outfit.  Go to dressfirst.com and start shopping. :)

6 comments:

joy said...

now that the festive season is here, the little black dress needs to get out of the closet hihi.

nadine said...

I've been hearing great things about their dresses :) I hope I can get one in time for our party! haha.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

I am looking for a classic black dress that I might be able to wear if I say yes to party invitations. I might even go this year. Hmmm.. thanks for sharing!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love that red one mare.

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

It's really nice that we can shop for clothes online nowadays..

Chubskulit Rose said...

I can't wait till our girls will be shipping for these, don't you agree? Hehehe