Pages

Sep 1, 2014

Huge Black And Yellow Spider In The Garden


Huge black and yellow spider.
 Looked like this huge black and yellow spider was very upset when his web got ruined while I was watering my vegetable garden early this evening.  I didn't see him until I walked around to the other side to remove the dead leaves from the okras.  He was so big and freaking scary!

My husband said it's one of those garden spiders.  Some grow really big and some don't.  Boy, you will see different kinds of insects and arachnid in the yard especially when you are growing vegetables.

4 comments:

Taty said...

that is really a huge spider!
I have never seen one like this before

Mel Cole said...

Are you in Florida sis? I heard insects grow big there. Lucky for us here in PA we too have spiders but they are tiny :)

Unknown said...

He's a big one. I have them all over my yard. I posted on my blog the one spinning his web. They are awesome long as they are outside.

Chubskulit Rose said...

My husband would really freak out on those spidys hehehe..