Pages

Oct 11, 2014

Weekend Snapshots: Christmas Wreaths

  
My custom-made Christmas wreath from last year.

Christmas wreath I saw at a garage sale.
The Holidays are fast approaching and I cannot wait to put our Christmas decorations up.  But I cannot start until after Thanksgiving Day.  I am shopping for new Christmas tree ornaments.  My daughter and I are planning to change the color theme for the tree this year.  And, maybe, we will buy a new tree next month.

For the front door Holiday decor, I saw this red wreath at a garage sale.  I thought of buying it but I recalled I have my own Christmas wreath in the attic.  I will just hang it again next month.  Although red is my favorite color, I will just stick to my own wreath.  I think mine is prettier. :) Don't you think?

No comments: