Pages

Mar 7, 2015

My Favorite Cosmetic Pieces

How I admire women who look beautiful especially when they have make-up on. Whenever I look into a magazine and see models, celebrities, and movie stars who are looking gorgeous in their make-up, I tell myself can I do my make-up like that? Of course they have professional make-up artists who are always there for them to make them look wonderful.  And they're not cheap.

I like cosmetics even though I don't know how to apply makeup.  My favorite pieces are lip colors, pressed powders, blushes, and mascaras.  
Lipstick

I like buying cosmetics at convenient stores like CVS.  Sometimes I get them almost free using manufacturer coupons and store coupons.  And if CVS offers cash backs, sometimes I get the beauty products almost free.



No comments: