Pages

Dec 20, 2009

Christmas Decor And Ornaments

My decor was from a garage sale in summer of last year. Our tree was bought from Walmart, which we found very affordable. I really do not have a color theme for my Christmas tree. Whatever decor is available in the house, I am using it. The tree has colored Christmas light so ornaments with different styles and colors can go with it.

In addition to the balls and assorted ornaments, I also have two large balls from work. The first one is from last year. It is navy blue and has two turtle doves on it. The second ball is white and has three french hens. I guess I missed the first ball with a partridge on it two years ago. Anyway, I hope to serve more years in the company so I can still collect the eleven balls of the Twelve Days Of Christmas.


No comments: