Pages

Jan 26, 2014

If Ever You're In My Arms Again by Peabo Bryson - My Favorite Song

I went to my friend's birthday party last night.  It was an hour and a half drive but it was fine.  The traffic wasn't bad.  It was her 30th birthday.  We had a great time chatting and especially singing karaoke with their Xtreme Magic Sing.  Everybody was lively and cheerful.  On parties like this, there is always a karaoke time.

As I was searching for songs I want to sing, this song from Peabo Bryson brings memories to me.  Well, happy ones because there was a time at a friends' get-together, me and my friends sang this song all together-with full of happiness and cheer.  I won't forget that.  Now I am missing them all.  "If Ever You're In My Arms Again" is one of my all-time favorite song.


3 comments:

Dhemz said...

I have always loved this song. Now makes me want to do some karaoke.

Chubskulit Rose said...

I love this song too, just to listen, can't really sing it hahaha.

Peachy @ The Wandering Peach said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your friend!