Pages

Jan 17, 2015

Weekend Snapshots: Zumba Party


Everyone was lively and sweating at the Zumba Party this evening.
My cousin invited me to a Zumba Party this evening at the Wylie Recreation Center.  The party started at 8:30 P.M until 10:00 P.M.  The registration was $5 per participant.  I haven't been to dance fitness parties before and it was the very first time I joined the Zumba Party this evening.  It was super fun!  The crowd was very lively.  Almost all wore neon shirts.  The lights brought everybody's glow.  There was a face painting session before the party.  There were free glow-in-the-dark bracelets and snacks (protein bars).  The recreation center also let us use towels.

Man, I tell you I haven't sweat like crazy until tonight.  It was super duper enjoyable.  Sure is nice to do work outs with lots of company because the motivation level is very high.  I bet my body will be sore tomorrow. :)  

If there's gonna be a Zumba Party coming soon, my cousin and I will definitely join again.



No comments: