Pages

Oct 1, 2009

A Birthday Gift From His Favorite Gift Wrapper


A gift to my honey's birthday. Wrapped in a multicolored gift wrapping paper is a Roundtree and York knit shirt. He loves shirts with collars but he is picky when it comes to the fabric. This one is made from organic cotton. Though he does not like the sound of it, he likes the shirt :)

I chose to wrap the gift in a multicolored paper because it looks pretty and cute. I wanted him to smile when gets his present. And he did. He loves it, of course. I am his favorite gift wrapper :)

Happy Birthday Hon! The message in the card truly expresses my thoughts for you and for us.


3 comments:

kathy said...

awww so sweet marl! it's always nice to return the favor to them for their love for us...

SHY said...

wow ang sweet mo nmn, Im sure bagay na bagay yan kay hubby :P..

shengy said...

hi mhar..ur so sweet