Pages

Dec 26, 2013

Chistmas Celebration At Home

We had a great Christmas celebration at home.  My darling daughter had fun unwrapping her presents from family and friends and from Santa.  She enjoyed her gifts most especially the cute elephant tent and the new bicycle for toddlers.  

My living room was a mess yesterday-toys and books everywhere.  I cleaned it up last night but the tent is still up in the living room up to now.  I know she is really fond of it.  My husband and I are happy that our little one is happy on her first Christmas at home.

I did not prepare a big Christmas dinner (Noche Buena).  We just decide to make stir-fry noodles with pork chops.  Simple yet a delicious meal.  We celebrated Christmas at our humble home for the very first time.  The previous ones were celebrated out of town.  And last year, we were on our long holiday vacation and spent the holidays with my family in the Philippines.

7 comments:

Mei said...

We also had a simple Noche Buena with my family. I think as long as you celebrate Christmas with your family, it will still be a good one no matter how messy your house, or how simple the dinner is.

Chubskulit Rose said...

We used to celebrate Christmas and New Year at my FIL's but we started our own at home last year so we did it again at home this year.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Same here, we had a really simple Christmas just the four of us. It was fun watching the kids opening up their presents. It makes me happy. Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

melandria romero said...

my vacation is not actually a vacation or called holiday since i have to tend to the children and clean the house, do the laundry and everything. ha ha ha, all ranting

Peachy @ The Peach Kitchen said...

Belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, Mhar!

Unknown said...

We didn't prepare a whole lot of food too at home. Though I did cook some for the nurses at the hospital that my husband work with.

jared's mum said...

we also had a very simple Christmas celebration at home. instead of going out, we also stayed at home on Christmas day + everyone enjoyed it. we just ate + relaxed