Pages

Jun 30, 2014

Another Fitness Challenge

My cousin and I have been talking about doing Zumba at her house once a week.  This is to keep ourselves fit for good health.  Since we both like dancing, Zumba would be the great exercise for us.  

But sometimes our schedule won't meet.  So we decided that we do Zumba at our own home with an agreement that we will record our progress weekly and we will do it to the best of our ability.  So we are into another challenge again.  She invited our other friends to join the fitness challenge.  Gladly they are willing to join.  And the Zumba challenge starts today.  :)

2 comments:

Mommy Peach said...

waaahh! I also wish I have time to do Zumba at home. Good Luck on your goal!

Chubskulit Rose said...

I have two left feet but I would like to try Zumba. I do it once in a while at home kaya lang di ko magets lol.