Pages

Jul 27, 2010

Enjoying Good Food And Good Company

Just had another bonding time with my two girl friends. I cooked adobo (pork stew) and pansit (noodles), of course, with their help. While I was cooking, the two were busy singing videoke. I joined in once in awhile. The three of us love the music of Celine Dion, although the singing needs more enhancement. Hahaha! After the food's done, we enjoyed the good food together and the usual girl talk.

It's really fun to spend time with your friends. You get to laugh, be natural.

"Thanks ladies for coming by. And hey, have a safe trip back home D! Don't forget the pasalubong. :) "

Bookmark and Share

3 comments:

Mom's Drive said...

Wow! I love that food your cooking Filipino talaga.

Btw, na add na kita. Thanks so much for the add.

Happy weekend!

Ciela said...

Food tastes much better with good friends around you!

Have a wonderful weekend Mhar!

Mhar's Display said...

@ Mom's Drive,

Yes, I really miss Filipino foods.
Thanks much for the add.

@ Beng Gee,
And it is nice to have friends around to share the food too :)

Marms