Pages

Aug 24, 2011

Challenging Puzzle Games From MEIJI

Being a stay-at-home mother is, sometimes, boring.  You move around the house routinely.  Since my priority is taking care of baby's needs, my personal interests are set aside for a while.  But as soon as I put my baby down to a nap, my entertainment time starts.  

When watching television is not fun for me anymore, I turn to reading or solving puzzles.  The most challenging to me is solving puzzles.  Before, I used to play Sudoku but I stopped because I found Mejji Puzzle, a much better more challenging puzzle game than Sudoku.  This is the game I am playing at the moment.  It is fun because you can play with different symbols besides the numbers.  It is a great new puzzle game for children and grown ups.  Learn and read how to solve MEJJI at mejji.com and have fun!

No comments: