Pages

Aug 7, 2011

We'll Be Neighbors

 A friend from PI is arriving today here in Texas.  Actually, she will be flying with her kids. 

I met her in a social networking website recently.  Well, I met her husband first at WOF (The World Of Filipinas).  He said that they were in the middle of the application process (US Visa).  The approval took a while.  Maybe that's how it goes for Spouse Visa?  

Anyway, would you believe that we will become neighbors?  Her husband lives a couple of miles away from my house.  And my cousin of General Ideas, whose house is close to being finished, will be moving soon.  So three of us will be neighbors too.  My friend and her husband will have a wedding again this time here in the US. 

Congratulations and Best Wishes! 


submit to reddit Bookmark and Share

No comments: