Pages

Jan 29, 2012

Feeling safe in your home

Guest post from: Constance Rodgers

I remember when I brought my first child home from the hospital late one winter night. My husband was so careful driving home. He went about 20 miles per hour below the speed limit just to be extra careful with our new bundle of joy in the car. We felt like we were carrying around an incredible fragile egg and we would do anything to protect it. The same thing went for our house. It had never occurred to me to have an alarm system on our home until that first night with our little girl in the house. Suddenly our safety was bigger than just my husband and I it was also about our child. We decided that night to start looking in to alarm systems for our home. We wanted to know anything and everything there was to know about alarms and making our home feel safer. We found Home Security 101 through a neighbor who had gone through a similar feeling after bringing their first child home. It was such a relief to know that we had secured our home.


2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Dear friend, no doubt, when the child starts moving and walking is when we realize we need to do to make the home safer. Taking care is essential.

Kisses

Mhar's Display said...

@Sissy, yea. I am very concern on my child's safety even at home. Being ready and protected is what matters.

Marms