Pages

Apr 19, 2012

New Rug And Mat For The House

Okay, so as my husband told me, I bought a rug and a door mat today.  I went to Kohl's and used the $10 Coupons that I acquired from two purchases I made two weeks ago.  I had fun looking at home accents in the store. 

I wasn't sure of our old rug's measurement so I picked the largest one in the shelf.  The price of the indoor rug for the entrance is $49.99.  The outdoor mat costs $24.99.  In addition to my coupons, the store have a promotion where you have to pick a scratch card for a 10, 15, or 20 percent off your total purchase.  I have picked the 15% Off scratch card.  All in all I only paid $ 16.24 (includes tax) for the items.  Not bad for a home accent like an entrance indoor rug and outdoor mat.  We needed new of those.

My next purchase will be throw pillows for the couch.  And I know where to go to shop for those.

No comments: