Pages

Sep 8, 2012

Weekend Snapshot: Fried Chicken Legs For Dinner


It's been a while since we had a home-cooked fried chicken.  Well, here they are!  Fried chicken legs-my favorite part besides the wings.  I love my deep fryer a lot.  Though it's kinda old, it's still working very well.  Some of our kitchen electrics are old but still can do their job.  But there are a few that needs replacement though.

This is simple fried chicken legs recipe.  First, I boiled them with garlic, ground black pepper, a teaspoon of salt, a tablespoon of vinegar/lemon juice until the meat turned white.  Then I deep-fry them within 5 minutes each batch.  Hhmm...with ketchup?  Yummy!  Hubby likes my friend chicken legs. 

1 comment:

Grewin Al-ag said...

fried chicken legs for dinner is awesome... specially for kids who loves "Chicken Joy" even if it is not from Jollibee.. LOL anyway.. the picture makes me hungry..it's like I want to eat inside this cozy garden shed of mine..