Pages

Feb 3, 2014

Pure Luck, Hard Work, And Great Skill In Business


Who doesn't want his or her business to boom and become a success?  No one.  We all look forward to having a very successful business.  Not all people are born with business skills.  Only those who are determined, skillful, and diligent are merely the ones who succeed.  

I know someone in my family who is now enjoying the fruit of his labor in keeping up his own business.  He didn't have a degree in college of some sort.  But he manages to maintain it to the best of his ability.  What's his secret?  He never passes the opportunity to get potential customers.  In social gatherings, he tries to exchange contact information.  From that, he gets customers and referrals.  Great huh?  And he constantly reading guides from a marketing website helps him with direct marketing campaigns for his business as well.


Helpful business resources can be found online to guide us through.  Brainstorming is very important because it helps us analyze the pros and cons.  We will encounter a few problems as our businesses are progressing but we need to be open to suggestions and criticisms.  From there we can find the best answer or solution to the problem.  Successful business is not only gained by pure luck, it's also gained by hard work and knowledge in the field.


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Great tips and motivation for the beginning business entrepreneur.

Chubskulit Rose said...

When I was still working an office job, we used to do brainstorming every quarter. It does help.

ronel said...

I am actually planning to have myself an business, just a small one to start off, but yeah! my main problem is.. where to start. I think, might need to check on your site given for me to pinch an idea on how I can market my thing as its started soon.

Marms said...

Thank you, Kelli.

Marms said...

I agree with periodic brainstorming. We gain lots of information and opinions.

Marms said...

Same here Ronel. What's holding me back is that, I don't have resources. I mean, money. :)

April McGregor said...

Someday I want to run my own business. Preparation, hard work and skills to back it up translates to good luck. :)

April McGregor said...

I love websites like this who make a great tool/help for upcoming business owners.

Mommy Peach said...

I agree. Business runs on hard work and skills.

jo-anne said...

I love reading success stories. You're right, with the right attitude and perseverance, one can achieve success.

Joy said...

I am an entrepreneur and my secret is I am hands-on to our family business, I see to it that I check all records every now and then :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

You know I don't believe in luck when it comes to business, it's either you work hard to be successful on it or you don't.

jared's mum said...

it is a good thing that these resources are now available to business owners + would-be business owners online + for free. anyone who needed it can simply google them + viola! instant help.

Aisha Kristine Chong said...

Thanks for these tips - I agree to all you said. Knowledge, experience is all there and good but luck plays a role in business too and that is so true.

Alma May said...

Thanks so much! this post is really helpful.. :)