Pages

Feb 22, 2014

Weekend Snapshots: Post-Valentine's Day Lunch And Kids Play Time



Oh so lovely!
Beautiful table setting for the occasion.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Me and my beautiful friend having post-Valentine's Day lunch at her house.
It's kids' play time at my friend's house last Saturday.  My darling daughter was so happy to see my friend's daughters.  My friend prepared a delicious meal for lunch, and her Valentine's Day decorations were still up so it was like we're eating lunch at a restaurant because the table setting was so pretty!  And the red wine complimented the very tasty meal.


11 comments:

Yona Williams said...

Awe...that's so nice. I wish that my best friend lived close so that I could hang out with her and the kids (one of which is my god-daughter). That rose pictured is very lovely!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful table setting. Glad you enjoyed!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful table setting. Glad you enjoyed!

Anonymous said...

Your table setting was beautiful. Glad you had a good time!

Unknown said...

Love the photo of the rose. It was lovely.

Unknown said...

What a great table setting! Looks like you had a great time!

giveawaybandit said...

Wow, such pretty decorations! The red wine is definitely a nice touch!

Unknown said...

Beautiful pictures. Looks like a great time.

Michelle F.

TerinAleah said...

It does look like a restaurant! How pretty! :)

Dawn @ Pin-n-Tell said...

Love the table decor! You went all out for Valentine's! And the rose is GORGEOUS :)

Eliz Frank said...

What a lovely get together you had. I loved the place settings; they were simply gorgeous.