Pages

Feb 6, 2014

Yay! We Got Some Snow Today!

It snows in Texas today.  Winter in Texas is complete experienced snow again this year.  :)  It was 17F early this morning and I didn't know it was snowing until I opened the window from darling daughter's bedroom.  I was so excited and I told DD about it.  She wanted to go out right away.  But we waited for the snow to accumulate and get thicker so I can let her make a snow angel.  And she did.  DD was so happy to see and play in the snow.

I thought we won't get any snow this year because it's already late for the winter season.  But still there's possibility because it's not Spring yet.  I bundled DD with three layers of clothing.  The third clothing on her is the winter jacket, fleece pants, snow boots, and gloves.  I was very confident that she was comfortable and the winter clothes kept her warm.  The snow flakes and cold breeze on her face made her nose run though.  

But we had fun playing for a little while in the snow.  At least Mother Nature has given Texas some of her snow before the winter ends.

Darling daughter's first snow angel.
Our first photo in the snow in 2014.

5 comments:

Joy said...

snow is beautiful but i cannot tolerate the freezing temp., i will only be contented looking at it by the window lol

Chubskulit Rose said...

Lipat kayo dito Mare, we have loads of snow lol. NIce snow angel!

mommy Peachy said...

Nice snow shots! I hope I can experience snow too once of these days.

Dhemz said...

how cool is that...it didn't get to central texas...good for yah!

April McGregor said...

I think it was the other week that it snowed. I didn't go out. I hate the cold. LOL