Pages

Mar 23, 2014

Weekend Snapshots: Sister-in-law's Birthday

This is my favorite birthday balloon at the party.

Simple cake decoration but sure looks yummy.

And yes it's yummy!  Chocolate cake is my favorite, too.
 It's my sister-in-law's birthday today and she had small party at her house.  Still sleepy from watching the LeAnn Rimes concert in Oklahoma last night, I attended the party with my husband and darling daughter.  All the family was invited and came to her party.  

It is always a great thing that we get together on a special occasion like this.  Our kids get to see their cousins and play ball in the backyard.  The food was good.  Beef and chicken fajitas with Mexican rice and beans were delicious!  Of course those came with sauces, too.  :)

How about you?  Do you enjoy family parties too?


11 comments:

Dawn @ Pin-n-Tell said...

Sounds like a FAB time! Good Company , Good Food and lots of FUN :) I always look forward to family gatherings!

Nova said...

that is indeed a nice birthday balloon, star is always adorable, the cake looks really delicious too. belated to your sister in law.

krystal said...

Hope it was a great day!

Taty said...

Looks like a yummy and lovely celebration!

Unknown said...

Cake looks yummy and decorations look great!

Elizabeth Struk said...

Our family is scattered all over the country, so get-togethers don't happen as often as we would like. They are a blast when they DO happen though! :)

Chubskulit Rose said...

We used to attend family get together n but not anymore, Happy birthday to your SIL.

Pinx JL said...

yum! makes me want to have a slice of that cake... i haven't eaten cake for a while now.

Unknown said...

We always make sure to put up a party in every birthday in every members of the family even it is simple because the joy of celebrations will be kept as good memories of the heritage.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Awe! Sounds like a fun birthday/family get together. I do enjoy family get togethers and I actually miss it. We don't have families or new friends around here in this new town, so we miss that.

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Man, I don't remember the last time I had a piece of a delicious cake. I want a chocolate cake for sure. :) Belated Happy Birthday to your SIL.