Pages

Mar 30, 2014

Weekend Snapshots: Thinking About Planting This Beatiful Burning Heart Tulip



Burning Heart Tulip



We had a wonderful weekend again.  My girl friend invited us to her son's birthday party and my little girl had a great time playing with other kids in the playground in the backyard.  It was a pleasant day today and being outdoors was so wonderful!  As soon as we stepped on my friend's pathway towards her house, I was captured by this lovely flower.  I was sure it's a tulip but I didn't know what the specific type was until I looked from Google.  This type of tulip is called a Burning Heart Tulip.  Ain't it beautiful?


Planting the wild flower seeds we bought from Walmart.
But before today's party, we gave daddy a little help in the yard yesterday.  My darling daughter was so excited about planting. We bought a few packets of wild flowers seeds at Walmart few weeks ago.  My husband decided to have them planted yesterday.  He made a horizontal plot by the red tips bushes.  Then we scattered the seeds there. :) I hope they will grow fast. I was thinking of planting some tulips at the front yard, too.

10 comments:

mommy Orkid Belle said...

Tulip are really pretty and it is something that I am working on planting in our yard this next fall season. I want those in my yard. It is so beautiful! :)

Ria C said...

I love all tulips sis. It's my favorite flower and I can imagine myself, rolling in a meadow filled with tulips and I'll be one happy gal! :) So pretty!!! Once those flowers bloom, can you post a pic please? I'm curious as to how they look like.

Ria C said...

I love all tulips sis. It's my favorite flower and I can imagine myself, rolling in a meadow filled with tulips and I'll be one happy gal! :) So pretty!!! Once those flowers bloom, can you post a pic please? I'm curious as to how they look like.

Jhady said...

The weather was pretty yesterday over here too. It started cloudy but the sky cleared up by noon. That is beautiful flower. My son and I are planning to plant flowers this summer not sure which one yet.

Chubskulit Rose said...

Haist, over here it is cold again sigh. I have no luck with tulips.

the SAGA by Steinsdotter said...

Cute snapshots.

And you should plant some of those tulips. So beautiful.

mail4rosey said...

Hurrah for friends, parties, and tulips. And hurrah that it's warm enough to do yard work (at least that's a hurrah here where it's been cold for so long now). :)

Malia said...

I've never seen a Burning Heart Tulip. It's a very pretty flower.

Mom's Magical Miles Archive said...

I love tulips! I've seen some great displays lately and I've really enjoyed them!

krystal said...

Beautiful flowers! I love having fresh flowers in my home.