Pages

Jun 1, 2009

Job Opportunities In Australia

Besides mechanical and electrical job opportunities in Australia, management and accounting positions are available too.

One of my friends who is presently residing there is working in the chartered accounting firms. She has a very nice life in Australia. Her family lives comfortably and conveniently because of the good pay she is getting. Her job includes financial planning and account analysis. Sounds stressful huh? Surely. It is not easy to work as financial planning accountants in Australia. But my friend has been working there for years and I bet she handles the job very well.


8 comments:

Marky said...

Hello there! Sure we can exlinks! Add me here then I will add you. Thanks ate. Just buzz me okay? See yah...

The Green Man In His Green World

romy said...

Hello MArly! Yeah there's a lot of great opportunities out there.. Thanks for sharing them.

Mhar's Display said...

@ marky
i added u..thanks much

@ romy
you are welcome. there are more job offers in Australia besides that.

Marky said...

added you now MHARMS! Keep in touch! :)

Alston jr said...

Hi Marly, thanks for dropping by my blog. Yes! Would love to exchange links. Add me.. And I'll add you.

Money and Freedom

Ciela said...

Hi Mhar! Yeah, I agree with you. There are lots of job opportunities in Australia, that's according to my sis-in-law who works in Aus. gov't. as Chief Acct. Life is quite easy out there.

Mommy Lutchi said...

Thanks for the Hopped. Visit me at my new house

luz said...

hmmm...hope to have job there too...

hi Marly!!!