Pages

Jun 5, 2012

Cleaning And Organizing Today

We'll have company tomorrow night.  My in-laws will be coming over for a wedding this weekend.  My husband's niece is getting married.  It is a once in lifetime event so everybody is attending.  I had to clean up and put the clutters away (except the toys my little one is playing with), so I am starting to make most of my time cleaning and organizing today.  

I already did my groceries for tomorrow's dinner.  My husband and I will talk about this weekend's menu.  I already changed sheets in the guest bedroom and done cleaning the carpet with my efficient vacuum cleaner.  Since Monday and Tuesday are laundry days for me, my washer and dryer are loaded while doing all these stuff at the same time.  Whew!  Being a housewife and a mom is not easy some times.


No comments: