Pages

Jun 3, 2012

Home Projects And Special Events

I tell you, this is a very busy year for us.  Here's why:

1.  Thanksgiving Day
      We are hosting this year's Thanksgiving Day.  That means my beauty will be busy planning for the event such as home decor, menu, dining theme, and cleaning the house.  Although my in-laws are here to help, I cannot help but think too much.

2.  Gardening
      My husband and I already started our flower and vegetable garden about four weeks ago.  The flower garden in front of our house still needs more attention.  The vegetable garden in the backyard looks nice and the plants are happy.  Gardening occupies our time too.

3.  Wedding
       My husband's niece is getting married this month.  I am one of the hostess for the luncheon for her and her bridesmaids.  The in-laws will be coming over in a few days to spend the evenings at our house.  So, our job is to do a good house cleaning again in a couple of days.

4.  Traveling and Vacation
     We are planning for a month-long vacation to the Philippines in December.  But we are not going to bring loads of packages because of the increasing fees and charges at the airport.  So, I am not gathering some gifts for everyone back home to send before Christmas. 

5.  Home Beautification Project
     As part of the home beautification project, yard work is one of the most difficult and time consuming.  The pathway in the front yard needs re-installation of paver stones.  The crack on the ground has made the pathway cement moved away from the patio floor.  So we need to get quote from systempavers for interlocking paver stones. 

Whew!  Lots of things to do.  Hopefully, we'll be able to finish at least the priorities. 

No comments: