Pages

Feb 1, 2009

Sharing and Exchanging Opinions On Issues

This morning during breakfast at Mom and Dad's, we had a great conversation on different things. Interesting topics got into our minds such as discussion about my cousin's adjustment to the weather here in the USA, and daily news about the economy. We shared and exchanged opinions. On the side, my honey and his Dad was busy talking related to political issues. They are not political people but they know how to react on this matter.

It is interesting how people maintain the balance of discussion on topics like this. On the Internet, for example, different kinds of people interacts in a political debate and express their sides in forums arguing with everybody. Though most of these people find it aggravating, still they argue with one another to prove themselves. I do not think I can stand it. I am not good in debates. ^_^


No comments: