Pages

Sep 20, 2009

Better Buy A New Camera

I went to the Botanical Garden Friday with my workmate. It was an overcast day. Thank God there was no rain despite dark clouds were building up in the sky.

We went to the Arboretum. It is humid in there but the air is fresh because of the greenery. My workmate took a lot of pictures-from the entrance area to the scenic parts of the Garden. She had a manual camera and a disposable one. Me? I brought my digital camera but I was just frustrated. It did not work. The capture was too bright that it seems to be. I did the automatic settings but the pictures I took were blurry and so bright.

I was so upset but I did not tell my workmate about it. We enjoyed each other's company. We talked just about anything. We had fun on our day off.

My digital camera? I think I should buy a new one.


3 comments:

mom said...

What camera do you have? I guess you need to upgrade...

Mhar's Display said...

I have a Canon PowerShot.

Sage said...

I love my new camera... it has really wonderful picture quality and wonderful memory space!!