Pages

Sep 20, 2009

Build A Good Credit

Now I am thinking of buying a new digital camera. I want it to be a better one. The one that captures really well without me having a hard time adjusting the settings. There is a brand of digital camera that I really like but it is not on sale. I would like to use my credit card to pay for it but there is still a balance of charges on it.

Using a credit card to pay for the purchases might be easy. But it might be hard to pay the bill when the time comes. I do not want to get to the point where I get a bad credit, you know what I mean? More people are having problems with their bad credit and they are looking for a way to get into a credit repair. I heard that Ovation credit does a good on this. Why not? If your credit is in a mess, fix your credit with Ovation.

As much as possible I want to build a good credit or improve credit. It will become beneficial in the future. The plan of charging the new digital camera to my credit card? I might...in a few months. I will pay off my balance first.


3 comments:

sterndal said...

hi mhar!

i already added you

thanks a lot!!

cheers and happy blogging!

Malou said...

you deserve to have a camera mharms go for it hehe

Mhar's Display said...

@ sterndal
sure. i appreciate you linking me ;)

@ malou
i will buy one malou :) i sure will.

Mharms