Pages

Sep 17, 2009

Perfect For Glasses

Tomorrow is the last day of the Extra 20% Off exclusive for employees of the store I am working in. I think of stuff to buy for myself but I already got the dress and fragrances that I wanted.

Now my next step is to shop for home furnishings. Fall is approaching and the get-together plan for Thanksgiving Day is in the to-do list. Kitchenware is the major thought right now for I am starting to organize my kitchen, again. I have to find cheap glass racks for our glasses. My honey bought a couple of wine glasses (for me) and I need to put them in a wine glass rack. Organizing my kitchen is a bit difficult because I do not have enough space to store my things. But for my wine glasses, maybe a stemware rack is perfect for them.


8 comments:

Prettymom said...

hi mhars thanks for the visit hope to see you around.

marife said...

Visiting here and reading post, wish you a Happy Thrusday :)

marife said...

Thanks for leaving a comment on my wedding anniversary post my friend, have a lovely day:)

sterndal said...

hello mhar!

thank you for visiting my little blog :)

can we exchange links?

let me know

and i'll add you asap!

thank you

btw. great blog you have :)

zisya said...

nice review

burn said...

I agree with zisya. You have a nice review here...

I hope that you will visit my blog too.

kevin said...

hi mharms visiting here today will appreciate it if u visit me too
have a nice day

world of Cricket said...

hi plz add my link &buzz me i will add ur link