Pages

Sep 22, 2009

In The Gym...For The First Time

I woke up late yesterday morning because it was my day off. Laziness struck me first thing in the morning. How about that?

To keep my blood in good circulation, I went out for a walk while the sunshine is still fresh. I decided to go to the apartment's gym, for the first time. There were few residents in there, so I tried running on one of the treadmill. I had no plan of giving myself a sweat but I was. No towel in handy. A thought came to me when I was looking around...we rented a locker in the gym. I just have no idea if the lease renewal automatically renew the lockers rent. The wood lockers are not bad. To me they are just great for apartments. And it is easy for residents to grab their towels or drinks from the gym lockers whenever they do their daily exercises in the gym.

I was sweating on my way back to the apartment. After a few minutes of rest, I took a nice shower. Refreshing :)


10 comments:

imelda said...

thank u for the vsit hapi tuesday

devianty said...

nice to visiting your blog, nice post..and drop ec 4 u

sterndal said...

hi!

never been in the gym in my entire life

not because i'm already sexy

in fact i'm underweight hehe

i'm just lazy and i guess i'm also not health conscious

cheers!

kathy said...

I love to work-out as well... Just gives you a rush of endorphins that makes you feel so refreshed afterwards...

BLOGZOOM said...

Where I live there is a small gym, sometimes I'm too lazy to go, but I remember that I am getting old and is very important, just after getting used ... kisses

Malou said...

was here too have a good one :-)

marifen said...

visiting here :)

Mhar's Display said...

To all:
Going to the gym is optional anyway. You can do your exercises at home and it is necessary to stay fit and healthy. I am trying my best to keep my daily routine so I will stay fit.

Mharms

Wengss said...

wow buti kapa nag g gym, thats good. Ako even I am biking everyday going to my work, para yatang mataba pa hahaha.

Mhar's Display said...

@ Weng
it takes time Weng :) Just be patient. If you think it is not working, try another routine.

Mharms