Pages

Mar 19, 2010

Souvenir From China

My honey's one week training class is over. Now he has the weekend to relax and enjoy his day off at home. He said he is tired though they are just sitting there in the training room but their brains are working and absorbing a lot of information. Whew!

When I got home the other night, my honey told me that he has something for me on the table. I saw a fan. He said his co-employee based in China brought some stuff from there for everyone at work. There were a lot of souvenirs but my honey picked the fan. He though I might like it. I do. It is great to use in the summer. Now I have a fan to carry in my purse.

My honey asked what the inscription on the box means. The Chinese guy said it means "Premium Scented Fan". Hhhmm...interesting *smiles*.


No comments: