Pages

Aug 29, 2010

True Crime with Aphrodite Jones

Aphrodite Jones is a true crime writer and she has her own show on Investigation Discovery channel, it is my Favorite True Crime TV Show to watch on satellite tv from bestchoicetv.com.

Every week I am glued to my television waiting to see what celebrity case she has covered and what the true facts are. She covered my favorite entertainer's criminal trials and she believes what I have believed for many years, that there was a conspiracy. She interviews the prosecution and the defense lawyers. She has unseen footage that was never released to the public. She gives her honest true opinion on the facts and does not bite her tongue that is what I really like about her. She is after one thing and that is the truth. She will expose the wrong doers and fight for justice for the victims. She is a rebel with a cause and she is a woman amongst all these men.

I hope her show lasts for a long time because I really enjoy watching it every week like clockwork.

Guest post written by my buddy Fidel Hernandez

Bookmark and Share

No comments: