Pages

Aug 16, 2010

Redecorating The Windows

It is official. We are moving out of this apartment in two months. Hopefully, we will be in our house before my delivery date comes.

As early as now, my honey and I are already thinking of redecorating the house especially the nursery room. We talked about repainting, replacing the old lighting, and changing window decorations. Of course that includes curtains, draperies, hardware, etc.

My mother influenced me on putting window curtains. Curtains give a good feel in the home. My mother lives too far away to help me with the decorating, so I looked at curtainworks.com to get some ideas about window decor that will suit the look of my house. They have a wide variety of ready-made curtains at competitive prices. Where do you shop for
curtains, drapes, hardware for your window? Please share your shopping tips.

If you are into decorating your home, especially this coming holiday season, curtainworks.com has
curtains, drapes, hardware for your window.

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

tx sweetie said...

ngee mamalhin na diay sila soon.. asa namu adto namus Wylie? kalayoooooo giahak imbis attend ko baby shower

Mhar's Display said...

Anne, I hope maka-attend ka sa akong baby shower ha? Ikaw ug si Deden ang special guests. Toinks!
Bitaw!?

Marms

charmie said...

Good Luck :)

Mhar's Display said...

Thank you Charmie!