Pages

Mar 16, 2009

Cannot Watch Television

One of the department managers in the store I am working in is complaining with her cable TV. She thinks there is something wrong with the installation. The service men keep on telling her that they cannot figure it out.

Actually, we are neighbors. She had just moved in the apartment complex where my honey and I are currently living in. I told her we are using Direct TV. We never changed service because my honey has it for years now. He is satisfied with the shows and services that Direct T V offers. Of course, I suggested her to consider Direct TV options since there are many people who are using its television service in their households, including us. Plus the setup and installation is very quick.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for information, nice posting

Anonymous said...

@ papazakiyya & meldz
i appreciate you stopping by