Pages

Mar 6, 2011

Driving With Caution


We went out-of-town for the weekend. 'Drove to Tyler (back and forth) for my MIL's birthday and visit with the family. I was in-charge with the driving because my honey is not feeling well. I thought it would be difficult for me to drive (three months after the delivery) 94.9 miles non-stop from the house to Tyler. It was very busy in the freeway because of the First Monday Trade in Canton.

I am confident and comfortable with my driving. Sometimes I make mistakes but I learned from those. Just really need to be watchful.

Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

janakidiary said...

Hi there, Im a new driver too and I totally get what you're feeling. esp. here in Manila, the road and traffic condition is difficult so we should always be careful and watchful