Pages

Mar 9, 2011

Who's There?


Somebody knocked at the door this evening. Sounded like the person outside is impatiently in a hurry. We did not answer immediately because he was in the bathroom and I was holding my baby. The knocking went on again so I put my baby down on the bed and hurried to the door. I looked at the peephole and I saw a woman. As soon as I opened the door, she apologized for the disturbance. She said their car had a flat tire and her husband is working on changing it. They live on the other side of the circle. She said they do not want to scare us that is why she's informing us what they're doing in front of our house.

Our neighborhood has crime watch. If somebody sees anything suspicious, it will be reported to the authorities. The woman did not want to scare her neighbors. I think it was a good idea that she had let us know what's going on.

Bookmark and Share

No comments: