Pages

Mar 11, 2011

Build Your Dream Home


I will be a hypocrite if I do not care about having a nice house. Who doesn't want to have a beautiful house? a dream home?

My family and I don't have a house of our own. We rented a room when I was young. I shared a bed with my siblings...even when I was growing up. It's difficult because we do not have our privacy. I've been dreaming that someday we will be living in our own home-with a living room, separate bedrooms and bathrooms.

I know it is very costly to build a house right now. But with a good and reputable builder and affordable home improvement necessities, home building won't be difficult. We just need to find resources for cheap furniture for the house, important equipment, appliances, and service provider like a plumber or a cable guy. Besides the bedroom, bathrooms are the place in the house that every homeowner wants to look beautiful and comfy.

If you are currently planning to build your house, now is the time to check www.betterbathrooms.com for ideas on facilities. They have wide selection of bath collection, accessories, and furniture. There is a huge sale right now and they deliver too. My cousin might want to see this. She is going to have her house built soon.
Bookmark and Share



3 comments:

sarah said...

hi mhar! already added you in my links. however, I cannot find any of my links in yours.. :(

Mhar's Display said...

hi Sarah, done adding yours too :)

Lace wigs said...

Good advice