Pages

Nov 25, 2011

Thanksgiving Day Is A Family's Traditional Get-Together

Cool and chilly Thursday.  Still feeling tired and sleepy, we hit the road to Whitehouse for the Thanksgiving dinner at about 8:15 yesterday morning.  It was so foggy.  My honey thought it was just a lake fog and if we are on Terrell, it'll be gone.  But it was foggy all the way to Tyler. 

Everyone was at my SIL's house.  As soon as my little girl saw her Nana, she looked very excited and started jabbering like she's telling Nana something.  My baby immediately joined her cousins playing in the living room.  They had a great time.
 


The table was already set when we arrived.  My FIL did the cutting of the turkey.  There's corn dressing, mashed potatoes, baked sweet potatoes, ham, grean beans casserole, corn salad, wine and champagne, pumpkin and lemon pies, and all other delicious foods prepared for the family's traditional Thanksgiving feast.  As always, we all had a wonderful time.

What's next is preparing for Christmas and New Year's.  I haven't done my shopping yet and I did not go to the Black Friday shopping this morning either.  I will take it easy.  No stress.

2 comments:

BLOGZOOM said...

Dear Mhars,

This is a beautiful holidays!
I wish you and all friends a very Happy Thanksgiving!

Kisses

Christina said...

Happy "belated" Thanksgiving!!!